Zermatt & Geneva, Switzerland
Ski and Sightseeing Trip
March 11-21, 2022
When we went to Zurich in March 2020, little did we realize we'd still be looking forward to completing this trip - We came home early in 2020 when Swiss ski resorts closed, canceled in 2021 due to travel restrictions, and now re-scheduled in 2022. Revised details for this trip will be posted as soon as they are available, but in the meantime, we are awaiting news that European travel is open for U.S. citizens when covid-19 restrictions are finally relaxed. For now - SAVE THE DATE and send in your deposit, trip reservation form, and membership application with dues!
Tentatively included in 2022:
* Air TBD (hopefully departing from SRQ to Zurich, Switzerland) on Delta Airlines
* Transfer via private motorcoach between Zurich and Tasch
* R/T train between Tasch and Zermatt
* 7 nights’ accommodations in Zermatt at the 4+* Hotel Alex
* Portage service of 1 bag per person in and out of hotel
* Breakfast buffet daily
* 5 night’s dinner (drinks not included)
* Welcome orientation at Hotel Alex
* Nightly Hospitality Desk in hotel
* FSC Gala party at the Unique Hotel Post with tickets for beer and wine and a DJ for dancing
* Optional daily excursions for non-skiers
* Optional lift tickets
* Motorcoach between Zermatt and Geneva
* 2 night’s accommodations in Geneva in 4* Hotel Royal
* Breakfast daily at the hotel
* English speaking tour guide for 2 hour walking city tour of Geneva
* All local taxes
* All current air taxes and fuel taxes (Subject to change until ticketed)
Cost: Because the trip is in the planning stage, prices are not yet available.
$????+/- pp in a classic hotel room at Hotel Alex, dbl. occ.
$????+/- pp in a deluxe hotel room at Hotel Alex, dbl. occ.
Single: $????+/- in a classic hotel room
All prices are subject to change due to fuel surcharges and taxes.
$1000 per person is due with reservation form and photocopy of picture page of current passport good at least 60 days beyond the dates of travel. Dues and membership application are also required.
$1000 per person second deposit is due by Sept 1, 2021.
$1000 per person third deposit is due by October 15, 2021.
Invoices will be sent with final payment.
To get on this trip:
Please download a trip reservation form, print it out, and mail it to the group leader at the address below. Include your deposit payable to "Ski Club of Sarasota" based on the payment schedule above. Also, please sign-up for membership.
Ski Club of Sarasota
c/o Active Lifestyles
5976 S Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34231